Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2011

Hi everyone! I'm so incredibly sorry that I've been a bad blogger and totally neglected my blog for so long!
Though... I feel I do have somewhat of an excuse! 
I've returned to the workforce, in the best possible way -doing something that I love!
You see, I've been a very busy little girl, learning loads, and creating
www.scrapbookshenanigans.com 
A brand new, online scrapbooking store with all the latest and greatest products (and lots of old favourites too!), all at great prices. 
I'm getting started on doing a blog for the store as well, where I hope to continue on where I left off this year, with lots of fun projects and ideas to share. 
If you'd like to join me over at the new blog, follow http://scrapbookshenanigans.blogspot.com!  Or if you're in Australia and are keen for a spot of shopping, pop onto www.scrapbookshenanigans.com and keep me in a job! :) 
We haven't activated overseas shipping at this point, because we have literally just gotten started - though if you're overseas and see something you MUST have, just send me an email at scrapbookshenanigans@gmail.com and i'll be in touch to work something out :)
Thanks for staying with me through my extended break, but I am back now, and busier better than ever! :)

x Rita

3 comments:

Sewandthecity said...

Hi Rita, so happy to see you back! I kept coming back to check your blog (although I am follower and I would see a new post :-). Well, I am glad all is fine with you and I am pleased that you are going to do something that you like and feel so passionate about. I will definitely check out the new blog. All the best and look forward to lovely new projects!

Tanja @ Postmodern Hostess said...

Congrats on your new position, and good luck!

Can't wait to see more new posts from you, but please tend to your life first and don't worry about us! :-) We'll just be excited whenever we see a new post.

xoxo,
tanja

Tanja @ Postmodern Hostess said...

Rita, we miss you!

(Okay, I just looked up and saw that I was the last person to comment. I swear I'm not a stalker!) :-)

I hope everything is going well in Scrapbook Shenanigans land!