Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Mummy's Mothers Day Card

I couldn't really post this earlier because Mum would've seen it :) 
For this card I used the easel card style, and topped it with a piece of patterned paper from the Kaisercraft Chanteuse 6 1/2" paper pad.  I used a fiskars scallop border punch on some of the leftover paper to give me a white scallopped border beneath the text block. 
I got the text block from the divided paper, "Marcato". This was a super simple card to make, just layering up the papers, and then to hold the card open, I used two flowers from the printed chipboard pack, and a border layout just to anchor the design.  I put the chipboard flowers up on foam tape just to add a bit of interest when the card is open.
And I'm not showing what I wrote inside! :)

x Rita

No comments: