Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My new years resolution

I know we're a few days into the new year already, but my new years resolution this year is to dedicate more time to my creative pursuits.  (Which, in a roundabout way, probably justifies the amount of time I spend wandering up and down the aisles of my favourite scrapbooking shop!) 
Part of my resolution is also to document what I've been up to, so that I can share some of my projects, and hopefully send a bit of inspiration to my readers. 
First of all, a bit about me.  I'm a Stay at home mama (My dear husband calls me a "Stay at the shops mama", but that's another story altogether :) )  Together with my husband, Pete, we have two beautiful little girls.  My family is my inspiration and are my biggest fans. I'm a scrapbooker, papercrafter, sewer, stamper, baker and mess maker.  Creating things makes me happy :) and I hope that seeing some of the stuff I create makes you smile too. 
I hope you enjoy reading my blog, feel free to leave comments or ask questions!
x Rita

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything you make is so perfect, you are very talented,I hope Gracie and Stephie follow in your footsteps. Great work Rita.