Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Quick Card

Today we've got a super quick card!
I picked up this packet of sweet little premade pockets the other day at Big W, and thought they'd be great bases for cards.  There's 10 or so different designs in the pack, so you'd be able to make a whole stack of cute little cards from the one pack, and for less than $5, it's a steal!
For this card, I took a green card blank, folded and scored it.  I cut a piece of patterned blue paper to fit the front, leaving a small mat.  I then simply peeled the backing off the sticky strips on the back of the pockets, and placed it where i wanted it on the card. I placed it slightly skewed to add a casual feel, it looked a bit odd being straight up and down :o.   I added a simple tag, which I put a birthday rub on onto, and a little scrap of ribbon to make the tag pull. 
I also added a little button, with a knot of grosgrain ribbon through it onto the top of the pocket. 
Simple, sweet, and made in no time flat!
x Rita

No comments: